One of Wenzel’s biggest, most spacious tents if your looking for extra room. The Great Basin base is 18 ft. x 10 ft. x seventy six” center height. With Dutch “D” style doors, 4 mesh windows and roof vents for ventilation, you’ll stay comfortable right through the night. You’ll stay nice and dry with the welded polyethylene floor and removable seam-sealed fly, which includes a ridge pole that creates an awning over the front door and again window. The shock corded, multi-diameter, fiberglass poles with fast feet system make for easy setup and offers you more room by creating more head room and living space. Two removable divider curtains with “I” zippers creates three separate rooms–giving each member of the family some privacy. Also includes gear loft and two convenience pockets, an E-port for electrical cords, and pre-attached guy ropes for added steadiness.
- Shock corded fiberglass poles and fast feet for easy set-up
- Ridgepole on fly over front door and rear window for weather protection
- Hanging divider curtain creates two separate rooms
- Single doors with inside flap zippered window, four mesh windows, and three mesh roof vents for cross breeze
- Includes stakes, gear loft, two hanging pockets and a storage duffel