We’re constantly testing our products in the worst conditions all around the world to make our products perform even better. Explore how we test, and share your toughest moments of testing here. Get big room and easy setup from a tent made for big corporations with the Columbia® Pinewood 10 Cabin Tent. The Pinewood 10 combines a 2-room design, 7′ of headroom, and 2 large D-style doors for easy entry into the tent. Four triangle mesh roof vents and multiple large windows offer great ventilation to keep campers comfortable inside. Durable tent features walls and a rainfly made of 68D 190T polyester with a water- and fire-resistant 800mm PU coating to keep campers dry and comfortable in less-than-perfect camping weather. Heavy-duty PF Floor 10×10 Weave 125G floor locks out ground-level moisture. Easy setup combines strong steel leg poles and lightweight fiberglass roof poles with a quick clip and pole sleeve design. Rainfly attaches and detaches easily with side release buckles and creates an awning over the main window. Tent also features a gear loft, 2 storage pockets, electrical entry port and a zippered room divider to separate the tent into a front room and more private bedroom. Dimensions: 15′ x 10′ x eighty four”. Imported. Manufacturer model #: CV016. Big cabin-style tent for larger families or corporations Sleeps 10 comfortably 68D 190T polyester walls and rainfly with a water- and fire-resistant 800 mm PU coating Heavy-duty PE floor Four triangle mesh roof vents – 68×68 polyester mesh Multiple large windows Easy setup – fast clip and pole sleeve design Strong steel leg poles and lightweight fiberglass roof poles Side release buckle rainfly attachment Integrated rainfly awning over main window Gear loft Electrical entry port
- Covered windows and front awning provide a cooling cross breeze amd allow 360 degree views in any weather
- Two adjustable ground vents draw in cool air keeping you comfortable all season
- Utility port allows for simple and fully sealed power cord entry
- Advanced Omni-Shield water-repellant treatment. 68-denier 190T polyester fabric supported by fiberglass poles. Resists absorbtion while drying three-5 times faster than polyester.
- Product Dimensions: 15ft(W) x 10ft(D) x 84in(H) with 7ft Peak Height and 15ft x 10ft Footprint. 36.1 lbs Carry Weight